Thursday, December 18, 2008

Quick Pics

The man who runs the community center bought a lemur (this is slightly illegal, but students are supposed to go to school as well and that doesn't exactly happen either). People illegally capture lemurs and tame them, hoping to sell them to someone (they tried to get me to buy it, but what am I going to do with a lemur?). As you can see, this one is quite friendly; you can even hold it but I'm always afraid it will poop on me.
For Quinn. It's not exactly a flower, but I'll work on it. These trees are one of the things Madagascar is known for. This one is located right behind the community center in my town.

2 comments:

Mallery said...

I can't believe you didn't buy me a lemur - I guess I'll have to buy one myself when I come visit.
your favorite, mal

Erin said...

Kinsey, Quinn says "thank you" for the picture you posted for us about the tree, also I (Erin) just received your letter and will be putting one together for you soon! Now Quinn's newest question is, are there any different types of vegetables there?