Sunday, December 14, 2008

Ho Ho Ho Where's the Snow?

I loaded these pictures once already and the page had an error on the last one. LAME. So, we'll go event by event. My site partner and I cut down and decorated a tree Friday afternoon (Note: WAY earlier than my dad ever let us get a tree!). I still can't believe we found decorations and flashing lights in our town. Expensive, but they were there. We also watched the movie ELF. Fun times, but I'm having a hard time getting in the Christmas Spirit when it's 86 degrees out during the day and I am not under 3 quilts and dressed in sweats while I'm sleeping. I'm working on it though.

Me and the tree. I don't know what I was thinking when I posed like that. Guess I haven't lost any of my weirdness.

The Christmas Tree, Chase, and Barack.

You can always use a little help when you're decorating the tree. Two of the kids who live next to Chase.
In the pine forest right outside of town. Doesn't exactly look like we're fetching a tree in Michigan, huh?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey it is gabby i just wanted to say hey and that i hope you are having a good time and that we as in my family and I miss you so much and i just looked at your pics and they are awesome!!! So write me cause i need to hear from you and have a nice new year:) we will send you some hot pads!! lol by the way my bithday is in 4 days:) i will be 13 JANUARY 6th

bye,
Gabby Goss