Thursday, September 25, 2008

e-mail from kinsey Sept. 12, 08

Hi Dad, Mom, and Mallery,
I'm feeling much better today--rested all day yesterday, ate somebread, drank lots of water, slept 10 hours last night. Thankfully itwasn't anything serious. I think I'll go back to my site tomorrow(Saturday) and do my Internet and shopping today since I didn't do much yesterday.

i just found out that my In-Service Training is Dec 15-17 and then wehave Christmas Break, so I will be off from Dec 18 (thursday) til Jan.5 (Monday) when we go back to school).

there is this group that works in my town called ADRA (i don'tremember exactly what they do but i think they are an NGO or something). Anyway, one of their drivers, his daughter married a former madagascar PCV and they live in grand rapids, MICHIGAN! crazy,i know. makes the world feel a little bit smaller, home a little closer.

i'm trying to upload pictures, but the internet is slow and doens't like my blog. maybe i can get some pictures to attach to an email.i'm working on it though...promise. I LOVE YOU ALL and you know i miss you.~Kinsey Jo

(Becky Kinsey' mom)

No comments: