Thursday, September 25, 2008

e-mail from kinsey Sept. 11,08

Hello everyone!
First, thanks for all of the thoughts and prayers, letters, packages,and emails. How do I make you understand that a simple container ofSt. Ives facewash makes everything seems okay when I'm having a badday (Thanks, Casey! Got your package yesterday.)?

I came to Tana yesterday to "bank", although I don't really need themoney. We get three banking days a month, and I decided I needed topick up my mail, call home, use the Internet. My plan was to updatemy blog, add some pictures, and go to the store to get a few suppliesbefore I head back to site tomorrow. Well, plans change often inMadagascar. After calling home last night, I walked to a nearbyrestaurant to grab a hamburger and fries...a chocolate shake to. Thisis a ligitimate place, mostly foreigners go there, I've eaten thereseveral times. After an interesting night of little sleep and lots oftime in the bathroom, the PC doctor said I am probably suffering fromnon-servere food poisoning. Fun fun. I spent today drinking water,eating bread, resting. At least I'm at the PC transit house...TV,real bathroom. Makes being sick a little easier.

So, now I'm trying to make up for lost time, but the Internet is quiteslow and I can't really open my blog. Maybe I'll put up some pictureslater tonight or tomorrow. I think I may spend tomorrow night heretoo just to make sure I'm better. No worries. I am feeling betterthan I was around 7 a.m. Please don't worry, mom (or dad, mal,grandma, grandpa, grandma...etc.). I'll be fine.I'll update you later on my status and hopefully add pictures. I loveyou all and miss you.~Kinsey

This is the e-mail we received from kinsey she was having problems with her blog.
Becky(kinsey's mom)

No comments: