Saturday, August 2, 2008

all for you

Betty,

I'm not going to mention anyone else here. I just had time to look through all of the comments on my blog and found your sad response to one of my posts. To prove to you that you mean so much, like I said, I'm not going to mention anyone else.

I'm in Tana right now (just got back from visiting my site) and I ate a hamburger and fries tonight. AMAZING. It made me think of you, although the burger could have been a little less "well done". But hey, you can't be picky when you haven't had food like that in say, six weeks.

How many times have I been whistled or clicked at? Or had just had straight up offers? I don't have enough fingers and toes, at least for the whistles and clicks (my language skills aid in my not understanding the offers that I may be receiving). Though I don't think I've topped "And your middle name is beautiful?"...yet.

You looked fabulous at that wedding you were in, you know the one where we are both friends of the bride? (Not mentioning anyone else in this post.) Wish I could have been there for your beach incident the other day; I would have come to the rescue.

I LOVE YOU!

~Kinsey

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kinsey,

I was thinking about you this week and realized that I hadn't looked at your blog yet. I wanted to let you know how much I admire you for what you are doing. It takes a lot of courage to take on something so "foreign". I am also very jealous for all the experiences you will have. So I will live vicariously through your blog. The Michigan August is starting to turn cool at night, so fall isn't far away. You are in our thoughts and prayers. Take care!